Ritual Postures, Ritual body Postures, Ancient Ritual Postures

The Mystical Origins & Dark Matter of Science – Guests: Clive Prince, Lynn Picknett, Sinziana Paduroiu

Modern science began as the search for “God’s handiwork” and on the long march to   materialism and rationalism lost its “unashamedly metaphysical and magic-oriented philosophy” say historians Clive Prince and Lynn Picknett. Why and how, and was this inevitable?  Where might physics meet up again with metaphysics? Their book is “The Forbidden Universe: The Occult Origins of Science and the Search for the Mind of God”. While science excels at mapping out our ordinary reality, we must ask how well it can map out non-ordinary reality. And yet, we find that 95% of the Universe eludes our detection. Thus we call it “dark energy” and “dark matter” as it looks dark to our eyes and technology that cannot see it emit, absorb or reflect light. Clive brings in Sinziana Paduroiu, his co-author of “The Dark Side of the Universe” to join the panel. She notes that “5% of the Universe that we have mapped is so complex, so multi-layered, we cannot expect the other 95% to be simple.” Which leads us to ask, how does Newton’s Physics, Einstein’s Relativity, and Quantum Physics merge into one continuum?  What do our trance experiences reveal about the Alternate Reality and other hidden dimensions of our mysterious, majestic Universe? 

Also available in Spotify for download

  • Laura Lee, Laura Lee Show, Conversation4Exploration. Conversation 4 Exploration, ConversationforExploration, Conversation for Exploration, Cuyamungue Institute