Listen to these podcasts of interviews with Cuyamungue Institute Directors Laura Lee and Paul Robear. Send a message to schedule an interview, and share a little about your work: contact Paul & Laura
Connecting with coincidence – Bernard Beitman, M.D.
The Universal Dancer Podcast – Leslie Zehr
Laura Lee & Paul Robear love to talk their work with Ecstatic Trance: Ritual Body Postures.
ASK THEM ABOUT:
- There are many techniques for spirit journeying, what is unique about this?
- Who first decoded these postures as “ritual instructions” as depicted in ancient art, and when?
- How did you get involved in this work?
- What roles do postures play?
- Briefly, what was the evidence that led Dr. Goodman to this in the 1960’s?
- What else did Dr. Goodman do, to this put this long-lost spiritual practice back on the map for our time?
- What did the laboratory tests find, as indicators of this natural physiological shift that supports an alerted state of mind?
- How far back in time do these artifacts go?
- How are they related to Yoga Postures?
- What are the typical experiences, or range of experiences, with Ritual Body Postures?
- What are the benefits, and is there a deeper meaning to these experiences?
- Can anyone do this? What’s required?
- What is ecstatic about this state of what Goodman called “Ecstatic Trance?”
- How has this added to your lives, personally? How has this changed your perspective on life in general, and your life, personally?
- What keeps you fascinated, what keeps you going, after decades with this work?
- What does this perhaps indicate about the nature of reality?
- You offer free, and open to anyone sessions over Zoom, why do you suppose you find this works equally well on Zoom, as it does in person, when practiced with a group?